I’m sure you realize synthetic ingredients are trying to imitate natural ingredients.
Our choice... go straight to nature. It’s safer, effective and healthy.
- Dr. Oz preaches natural is better.
- Entire industries are helping prevent disease with “nothing but natural”.
- Talk to your Vet, your ferrier... even your doctor
- Ask your self .... Why do your horses’ existing supplements need all sorts of “artificial flavorings” in order for them to force it down?
Make it easy on your horse, easy on you and safe & healthy for you both.
Supplement your horse with ingredients found in their natural diet...
It’s safer nutrition that works
Just ask your horse... Offer him some carrots or an apple then offer him some pharmaceutical or worse yet “animal grade” (not fit for human consumption) supplements and let him decide. You’ll know fast.
First let me tell you what are supplements are not;
- It’s not synthetic
(no chemical synthetics, like plastics or synthetic vitamins)
- It’s not created using any type of chemical process
(ex. vitamin A made in labs is created by using acetone & vitamin C using keto acid)
- There are no chemicals added in the manufacturing process like aluminum
(keeps supplements from sticking to the processing equipment & from clumping together)
- There’s no magnesium stearate (as a lubricant) to pump the supplements out
the door as fast as possible. NO FILLERS
Take a second and read the labels on what you’re currently feeding. It may shock you.
Now let me tell you what we are (the complete details)
Our products are 100% natural from renewable, resources found in nature.
Pure, authentic, undiluted, untainted and unsullied
That means depending on the product you’ll find herbs, fruit, roots, bark,
flowers, seeds, and sea vegetables.
You can learn more about our organic, plant based ingredients for every stage of your horses life.
It’s not just the ingredients... its also the process.
We cold mill ingredients so the nutrition (is stabilized) and stays in the ingredients rather
then it going bad and reducing the effectiveness over time.
This process keeps natural products natural and more potent longer
See our complete line of Natural Equine Supplements
Home > Our Values > Wellness > What Is Natural
Mon-Fri 9-4 E.S.T. GMT-5
Encouraging Your Horse’s
Good Health - Naturally -
Equine “Life Stage” Supplements
Using only Natural & Organic plant based
ingredients found in your horse’s natural diet