What is organic?
According to the USDA United States Department of Agriculture, there are 3 categories for what you might consider organic.
- 100% Organic: Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Organic: Made with at least 95% organic ingredients
- Made With Organic Ingredients: Made with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients with strict restrictions on the remaining 30% including no GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
**Products with less than 70% organic ingredients may list organically produced ingredients on the side panel of the package, but may not make any organic claims on the front of the package.
Our product is made up of 95% or more organic ingredients so we can proudly claim ...
we are ORGANIC!
Unfortunate we can’t claim 100% organic because some of our produce is grown in what’s called a “wildcrafted” way.
Wildcrafted means that the produce is grown in it’s natural environment and not harvested from an organic farm.
Since we document and follow the path of all our produce
we can’t claim our product is 100% organic for that reason.
This certification covers several herbs
Our promise to you
- Our organic ingredients are manufactured from certified organic farms.
- We use superior quality for all our products and offer to them to you with the highest integrity.
- Certificate (certified) copies are available to our clients at your request.
- All wild crafted ingredients are free of environmental contaminants and that rare and unusual species continue to survive in their natural habitat.
- You can read what we stand for and what we are
You can learn what we are not.
Changing Your Horses Life
- Naturally -
This certification covers
Home > Our Values > Wellness > What Is Organic
Mon-Fri 9-4 E.S.T. GMT-5
Encouraging Your Horse’s
Good Health - Naturally -
Equine “Life Stage” Supplements
Using only Natural & Organic plant based
ingredients found in your horse’s natural diet